PinkMountains is organised and run by a small number of volunteers and provides LGBTI information to our large local community and those visiting the wonderful Blue Mountains.
While we endeavor to keep information as up to date as possible we are reliant on you and other community members to let us know of any new events or information.
As we are a not for profit community group, all monies raised will be spent on ongoing maintenance and development of the site and organising and promoting community events, with any excess being donated to charity.
Please support our local LGBTI owned & operated businesses, and LGBTI friendly businesses by visiting and using the PinkMountains Business Directory, or consider advertising.
- To the MCRN (Mountains Community Resource Network) who auspice insurance for events organised by the website. The MCRN also holds funds raised, mostly from the business directory, and a few other sources such as Playback Theatre performances.
- To Anne McKenzie who had the vision and worked so hard to make Pink Mountains website such a popular resource for the LGBTI community.
- Anne O’Grady for technical assistance
- Nick Hood for the revamped website and logo design, and previous site Admin and Facebook admin work.
- And especially to Kevin Hardwick, who has guided PinkMountains for many years. Kevin, who was Administrator of PinkMountains for over five years, built PinkMountains into the resource it is today.
- Jonathan Llewellyn : Co-convenor
- Tiphanee Athans : Co-convenor
- Kevin Hardwick: Co-convenor, Facebook Group Co-Administrator
- Peter Hackney: Webmaster, Facebook Group Co-Administrator