Welcome to PinkMountains
PinkMountains is your online community information guide, and pink pages business directory for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Intersex (LGBTI) people, their friends and supporters, living in or visiting the Blue Mountains in NSW, Australia.
The aim of this website is to provide you with LGBTI information in The Blue Mountains, such as:
- Social & Support Group information and Links.
- LGBTI Resources and Links.
- Upcoming Blue Mountains and Western Sydney Social Events.
- LGBTI owned/friendly affordable local Business Listings.
- Our popular free Community Noticeboard, where you can find a housemate, and announce your meeting, a poll or maybe an idea.
We invite you to submit your community group listing and links, and advertise your business here for the benefit of the LGBTI community in the Blue Mountains and those who visit here.
PinkMountains is auspiced for insurance at events by Mountains Community Resource Network (MCRN). “Auspiced by MCRN” also allows us to have cash in the bank without having to be an incorporated association, in keeping with legal requirements. This a great help to us.
PinkMountains acknowledges and respects the Darug and Gundungurra nations as the traditional owners of this land.